Home!
First, holidays started. Yayyyyyy *jumps in joy*
Second, I'm home! Yayyy!!
Hostel life will make you realise how much you will miss home.
Mee sent Baby for grooming on Thursday. And this is how she looked like
Isn't she adorable??
She became even more manja after grooming. I suspect she assumed my mom wanted to abandon her at the pet store.
That night she hopped onto my bed to sleep. What a brat!
SAT wasn't great, but I couldn't expect more out of it can I? I didn't study that much for it.
I don't know what's worse, chemistry being so hard or my endless shivers throughout the exam.
I'm actually pretty surprise I could think straight.
Right after SAT, Dee and I proceeded to Bidor immediately!
On the way to the Cikgu King's wedding, we sang and chanted to christmas carols. Father daughter bonding time eh?
The place is very very rural. From the slightly more urban area of Bidor to the wedding was more than 20km away. For a while, Dee and I thought we went the wrong way. It was a long, straight and wide road with nothing more than tall grasses and bird nest houses.
Anyways, I quite regret not having the experience of attending a legit "kampung" wedding. However, according to Mee, it wasn't.. enjoyable. There were more than 100 flies there, hovering even where there are no food around. Scary.
Barely stayed for 20 minutes, we left and proceeded to Penang!
Dee got confused finding his way to the hotel, and Mee got frustrated with him.
I don't understand why they always have to argue, when there are more important things to do, like tracking down the hotel?
We had a nice day in Penang the next day, visiting Kek Lok Si. Actually it's 极乐寺。
On the other hand, the journey back home was pretty tormenting.
It was pouring, and dark, and slippery and the traffic was bad.
Mee and Dee compensated by singing 70's-90's oldies all the way home.
We had to stop by 3 times to pee though.
Dinner at Hai Bali. Yeah.. Bali. I have no idea why. It's a seafood restaurant. I ordered a sweet and sour sauce crab and it turned out to be terrifyingly horrible. And..
wait for it..
the bill was RM133.
For 3 person.
I wanted to burn down the sign board.
Kek Lok Si with Mee. The walls are all lined with Buddha statues.
I wonder why people would spend a fortune on temples rather than on starving children.
I'm not being offensive, I'm just wondering how people think sometimes.
Hai Bali again.
Hai Bali.. again.
I realise, whenever I'm with friends, I take awesome cool "I'm so happy to be here" pictures. But I take really awkward pictures with my parents. I just don't know why..
Mee and Dee posing in front of a Tok Tok? Tuk Tuk? I don't remember..
Oh I think throughout this whole trip, the best meal should be here.
It's Crepe Cottage. They sell desserts, including pancakes, crepes with all sorts of flavors.
It's one of the shops along Gurney Drive. We were walking along the pavement and we saw the cottage.
It's called Flapjack. Pancakes with blueberry jam in between, vanilla ice cream on top and blobs of whipped cream at the sides topped with chocolate syrup! Yummy.
We ordered another one, it's Strawberry Crepe. It's even better. A piece of soft crepe wrapped around big scoops of vanilla and strawberry ice cream, topped with real strawberries and strawberry syrup coating.
Kek Lok Si again. That's my buddy (:
Mee's buddy.
Dee's buddy. He's trying to be 孙悟空。Nyehehehe.
In my opinion, it was a great family bonding session.

0 comments