Mei Sun
Happy 18th Birthday Mei Sun!! (:
May all your days ahead as sunny and bright as your smile.
Lol, despite the ugliness, these are proofs of our years of friendship.
I still remember the days where I used to dislike you for no particular reasons whatsoever.. apart from dirtying my pinafore. Nyehehe
But I'm glad and grateful that I could be one of many that share your 18th birthday.
Now that we're 18.. we can drink all we want ;)
May the sacred sisterhood be retained for life.
May all your days ahead as sunny and bright as your smile.
Lol, despite the ugliness, these are proofs of our years of friendship.
I still remember the days where I used to dislike you for no particular reasons whatsoever.. apart from dirtying my pinafore. Nyehehe
But I'm glad and grateful that I could be one of many that share your 18th birthday.
Now that we're 18.. we can drink all we want ;)
May the sacred sisterhood be retained for life.


0 comments