VRTD

VRTD stands for Vicki Ruins The Day. It is a term recently used every time I made a blunder in class. Who started it? None other than the queen of abbreviations - Jen-Li.

It all started when I broke a delivery tube during the Chemistry experiment.
I mean, anyone would break it if they were in my situation D: It was so fragile. It got stuck to the syringe, and I only applied a little extra pressure on it.
Next was the bio experiment - tilting the plastic tubing, spilling water, then another 3 more delivery tubes in chem.

Even right at this moment, I made a blunder when I'm chatting with Li Ann. I should have googled the word Pygmalion before I typed it. How the hell I can mistake Pygmalion with Pigmaleon? 

Not that I'm mad about it. Who doesn't enjoy the attention? Jk jk. 
But it's worth to be written in my blog. One day in the future when I read this post I would be laughing at myself. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments