Mad.
Being
sick
is
not
fun
at
all.
It's actually making me so tired and MAD. FUCKING FLU.
I actually question myself why I wanted to be sick before.
Being sick don't just kill us physically, even mentally.
When you're sick, you don't feel like eating food that supposedly you will NEVER say no to.
When you're sick, you don't feel any excitement, because it's JB's concert tomorrow, and I have half the mind of ditching it. I just feel like lying in bed all day.
I spent an afternoon with MS yesterday, we went around looking at clothes. Oh, I see pretty clothes, but I don't know why, I just didn't have the mood to try them on. You know why? You know WHY? BECAUSE THIS IS THE RESULT OF BEING SICK. On the other hand, I'm having second thoughts about what I said earlier today; I like shoes better than clothes. That is total bullshit. I LOVE clothes. Honestly, I think it looks nice and casual, and especially you won't look like you're trying too hard if you wear pretty clothes with flip-flops or normal plain flats only. Unless you're talking about formal occasions, that's a different story.
Despite my love for clothes, I think I love accessories even more. Looking at those little earrings and bracelets of ribbons, laces, feathers and really adorable charms really drives me wild. Did you know you'll look fab with just a few accessories on even when you're wearing very plain and casual clothes(credits to Chloe)? That's how accessories work their magic! Just like a boss.
Despite my love for clothes, I think I love accessories even more. Looking at those little earrings and bracelets of ribbons, laces, feathers and really adorable charms really drives me wild. Did you know you'll look fab with just a few accessories on even when you're wearing very plain and casual clothes(credits to Chloe)? That's how accessories work their magic! Just like a boss.
I should stop buying clothes and just focus on accessories next time, saves money too.
Win-win situation!

0 comments