Last Kiss.



The song that's stuck in my head for the day.

With what happened recently, of course.
I really didn't expect us to end like this, I really expected us to last forever, how naive of me.
You're not the perfect person on earth, but I loved everything you did. You dorky style, weird sentences, your fondness for odd things, I loved how you're different from other people. I can't find anyone like this. They say, Love is a kind of sickness when girls forgets that there's another 1.6billion guys out there. It's not true, because the other 1.6billion guys out there are not the same. Nothing will be the same.

It's Justin Bieber's concert today, and I'm not even listening to his songs. Instead I'm siting here alone, listening to Taylor's songs. They are speaking out for me.
Suddenly, I'm looking forward to school. Where people will be around me, making me laugh, so I can temporarily forget the pain. The homeworks will definitely distract me, giving me something more important to worry for.

You Might Also Like

0 comments