Lazy lazehh day.

I changed my playlist(actually it's just one song |:) to Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song.
Thanks to Bruno Mars, my man. The Lazy Song is seriously contagious. I felt lazy alll day. I don't even want to play PS3, I don't want to go upstairs to get the cookies from my brother, which he owed me. I was almost lazy to blog, but nah, not worth it :P

My dad thinks I buy too many clothes, but guys, honestly, since when clothes can be too many? :P (oh no I sound like a brat) I'll try to buy less clothes. Today will be last time I buy CLOTHES(LOL this sentence sound toooooo familiar) because I just bought a green stripe shirt D:  Gotta live up this 2 weeks you know? Because after this, we will be back in DP, we have no friends, no parties, no life. Better enjoy this holiday.

I also bought 2 Taylor Swift albums. She's going to be on the same place as Justin Bieber soon, or maybe winning him. The albums were cheap, 2 for RM50, they were Speak Now and Fearless. Though it's HER song, I heard a few of her songs sang by Julia Sheer, which I prefer. 
Just sayin'.


You Might Also Like

0 comments