Justin Bieber



WE HAD A BLAST!
Kind of.

It wasn't such a blast though before it started. The concert starts at 8.30pm, but I got ready and left the house at 4pm, went to Bangsar to pick up Jen-Li. I only realized I forgot to bring the ticket when Jen-Li got into the car! I received a piece from my mom, and they dropped us to line up while they go home to get the ticket for me. I was really sorry =\ It started out a very hot weather, then it rained. Luckily I brought a so-called "waterproof" jacket and umbrella. And then there's a lot of people taking advantage of the kids going to the concert and started selling stupid tags of Justin Bieber overpriced. Because it's just a laminated paper with Justin Bieber's face on it. But then I see them selling Justin Bieber shirts!!! I wanted one but most of them are ugly and bad quality. I saw a girl wearing a JB shirt with super nice printing of him at the front and his name on the back. I tried searching for a stall selling that shirt but I couldn't find it. Oh well. Since it was raining, they allowed us to enter the stadium earlier. The rain got heavier, and only one SMALL side of the stadium has shade, and we're not part of it. After half an hour siting under the rain, even our underwear got soaked, guess you can imagine how wet we are. Even with 2 umbrellas! The security guards there asked us not to open our umbrellas because we would be blocking the view for the people behind. DUDE, the concert won't start until in 2 hours, there's nothing to SEE in front. Unless you consider the workers up on stage getting ready for the concert a nice view, or something interesting to watch. 
Even with the umbrellas we're already soaking wet, God knows what would happen without the umbrellas.








After the long wait(approximately 4 hours), Justin Bieber appeared! He sang Bigger, Runaway Love, Somebody to Love, One Less Lonely Girl, U Smile, Love Me, Eenie meenie, Pray, Never Say Never, Favorite Girl, Never Let You Go, One Time, and Baby. I think that's all. THAT'S ALL! That's only ONE hour. I paid RM188 and waited for 4 hours, made my parents drive up and down for a ONE hour concert. What a scam!! JB, you're too harsh on us!


Miss Nina was there too, singing random songs that we don't know, except Whatcha waiting for. And even the Joel guy from Good Charlotte came too! He sang Dance Floor Anthem, I know this song, but I just somehow can't recognize it yesterday.


The ground was so muddy, everyone is smelly and I couldn't wait to leave that stadium after the concert. My shoes, my baby Converse shoes, were all stained with mud. And some I dunno stupid lady who didn't use her brain just stepped into a puddle of mud and splashed it on my leg. Yuck. Even the whole street was packed with people outside and cars can barely drive through. Oh wait, I think cars are not even allowed in here. At that time there are still people selling Justin Bieber products out there, so Ancella and I went for JB shirt hunting, and finally found a decent looking one, but not as nice as the one I had my eyes on. Better than nothing mah. 


I definitely didn't enjoy the 4 hours of waiting, but the concert was great. It will be the most awesome concert if it lasted longer. Because I was quite happy about the rain, because it made the whole place cool. I'd pick cool over hot any time. (:


I definitely love Justin Bieber.
OHHHH I just made a twitter account just to follow him 
AND LOOK WHAT HE SAID ABOUT THE CONCERT LAST NIGHT :

Justin Bieber
the show must go on! Great show out in the Rain In Malaysia!! Crowd was incredible and it was HOT!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments