I'm SO sleeeeepyyyyyyyyy.
oh wait? Aren't I sleepy every single day? :3
Finally I gave SiTing her birthday present.
Aiyooooo I really regret la
I should have bought another colour for her!
But I thought she likes black lens only so I bought black lens only ):
After I made the order she only told us she wanted to try purple PURPLE!! WTF ):
Allah next year la... HAHAHA
MS also wore her RED contacts today.
I saw it for the first time and I was like holy shit, she really looks freaky.
SinMei also wore hers today, everyone was in the toilet helping her in the morning
and I keep forgetting to bring her the contact lens case for her :|
Today WC went to see Pn.Shahidah to fix her marks today
But she said the marks are already keyed into the computer and can't be changed.
But that few marks will change WC's grades from B to A you know?!
She's so disappointed!!
Luckily Pn.Shahidah is kind, she said she'll try to ask the teacher that's in charge of the key in marks thingy to help her.
So maybe she'll can change the marks for WC.
Just maybe.
Pn.Saro didn't enter class for moral today and we were really surprised because she never skips class.
AND I swore I saw her in SN2 today.
Then SJ told us Pn.Saro is not teaching us anymore!
!!!
!!!
!
!!
!!
!
Everyone became emo.
When she's always around nagging us, we sleep in class, eat in class, ignore her advices and shit
but when we heard she was gone we suddenly miss her so much.
BUTTTTTTT
When I saw her in Bilik Guru I asked her "PN.SAROOOOOOOO Why don't you want to teach us anymore???" With a ): face. No lie.
She said, "Since you kids don't want to listen to me in class, I don't want to teach already larh"
Me and WC was like "Don't la teacher.... We miss you!"
"I was just joking. HAHAHAHA. Actually it's just today, and next week I will be entering your class again."
._. Facepalm.
AND just now after school Izzati walked pass me and told me I got 3rd position in class.
I KNOW LA.
I dropped already mah.
You're above already maaa, lan ci me larh now? hahaha
It's okay you can lan ci me, I don't mind :P
As long as I get what I want for my results.
But honestly my marks dropped already.
My EA and BM and AK marks went down.
And it went down A LOT.
Which leads to what.... study!
1...
2...
3...
Poof!

0 comments