Sexist Mother.

I can't even eat proper dinner with my parents without them SCOLDING me all the fucking time.
GOD, they ganged on me for 20 minutes in an hour's dinner.
the fuck?
From the house scolded me for not wiping up all the dog pee.
I was like the fuck? I wiped all the pee during the afternoon when I was downstairs.
And I was UPSTAIRS just now so I can't see the pee that's why I didn't wipe them?
LIKE THAT ALSO HAVE TO SCOLD ME?


Then I told my parents about the RM35 Final Ramalan Course this Sunday.
You know atleast I put in some effort to improve my results.
And THEY know so fucking well I hate BM.
I've told them so many times I only want to pass that subject but not SCORE in the subject.
My mom used that as an excuse to fucking SCOLD me again.
"I don't understand why you're so stubborn, if you're weak at that subject then do something about it! You never listen, I feel like slapping you"
The fucking hell, my brother is more fucked up okay?
He don't care about BM, he don't care shits.
What did he do? HE JUST LAST MINUTE STUDY.
His BM got C also, how come I've never heard you saying you feel like slapping him?
You say you're not sexist, you love us both the same.
How come I see you doing things everyday that proves that you're lying?
How come I MUST do the chores and he don't need to?
How come you scold me when I do something wrong about the chores but not scolding HIM when he don't do ANYTHING?
How come you always listen to him talking crap when you don't even bother listen to my explaination?
How come you can tolerate his fucked up attitude and not mine when I'm not happy about something?
How come you listen to his idiotic jokes but not even bother listening to my school day?
There are way more k?
way more.
I know I'm not considered a good daughter, but at least I still listen to you.
But you somehow never appreciate it.
SO FUCK IT.


Then she scold me about the contact lens also.
I was thinking "STFU OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"
She loves to pick on random things to scold me.


AND THERE"S ONE MORE.
On the way back home in the car, I suggested if we can go haircut tomorrow after school.
She said "See first"
"But its tomorrow already, at least have to tell Mei Sun about it ma so she can prepare"
then she fucking raged at me again.
"WHY MUST I GIVE U EVERYTHING YOU WANT WHEN U CAN"T EVEN DO THINGS RIGHT FOR ME?"
"I was just suggesting? And seriously why must you scold me? You're picking a fight right now"
"Yeah I like to pick up fights with you" (at this point, you can see my mom is a very immatured person and my dad did nothing about it)
And I just kept quiet.
and she continued "If you just asked nicely, like how I asked you nicely to do things for me, I wouldn't be like this"
DUDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEE, I ASKED NICELY AND WHO RAGED FIRST?
and YOU asking me ME to do things NICELY?
I can tell you its FUCKING FUCKING BULLSHIT
and I SWEAR TO GOD whatever you do in the future you will never erase this "MY MOM IS A SEXIST" feeling from my mind.
EVER.

You Might Also Like

0 comments