I OVERSLEPT AGAIN.
I need an alarm clock seriously.
When I woke up my grandma was like "Overslept again ah? Tsk tsk tsk.."
I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT OKAY?
I'm actually scared now, I already missed 3 classes of history in a row.
Until now also haven't got back my papers, I'm kinda worried Pn.Satveer will flame me. Hahahah.
nvm la.. scold then scold la hahaha.

Am I really stupid? lol
I just can't figure out how to set up this stupid box!!
And my mom just said "Ask the smart one."
Indirectly saying I'm stupid. Great.

MS likes my SugarCandy Violet <3
TOLD YOU ITS PRETTY
And she's gonna have the same toe nail colour as mine!
Oh oh If you don't read this tonight, I would tell you about it tomorrow : We're going for haircut this weekend!
Yay for me, yay for you? I guess so :P

Gonna continue watching 公主嫁到!

You Might Also Like

0 comments