Skipped school.
I didn't go to school today.
Of course, I got excuse.
I'm sick :D
Haha I'm sick and still :D'd
Hm....
Nothing much today..
I found a flea in Kiddy's ear today D::::
My hair stood up when I saw it
you know what? It's like, crush resistant
I crushed it in a tissue using my fingernails
and when I opened the tissue, IT'S STILL MOVING O_O
I was like WHUT THE?
Poor thing, I don't know how many more fleas is still in her fur sucking her blood
making her itch all over ):
She must've got it from that stupid smelly dog that tried to mate with her.
GAH so troublesome.
Earlier I saw a really pretty note pad on the dining table.
I opened up the cover, my brother's name written there, with a symbol.
I remember he told me that symbol is a combination of A and V.
A stands for Angel and V for Victor.
Sigh, my brother is so love sick.
If the girl was good to him then I won't be so eww about it,
but I'm so sure he knows that she was playing him too.
But he's still holding on to her so tight.
Bleh.
Just know Fiona told me the homework for today is Accounts page 224-226
OMG I didn't even know how to do the previous exercise and now I got more!
Dunno how I'm gonna deal with that lol.

0 comments