FFK'd
I feel crappy.
Tired, physically and mentally.
Tired because I didn't get enough sleep when I keep waking up in the night.
Tired of having fights.
So tired.
Who can help me?
So yeah,
Supposedly going to basketball today too, but that Nabila and Abida FFK(Ditched) me and Mei sun.
wtf.
Plus Adiba asked Mei Sun to go to her house at 3pm.
But until 6pm she still hadn't showed up.
Every time also ditch us, who do you think we are?
So we went home.
I think my brother and his girl, Angel broke up.
I haven't seen her for some time..
And the other day, when he had all his stupid friends over and made a racket
I overhead one of his friends saying "why do you bother waiting for one girl? That's so fucking retarded"
And my brother started mumbling stuff I couldn't hear.
Well, my conclusion is that they are over and my brother is still waiting for her.
I really wonder,
Does happy relationship ever exist out there?
Or more like, relationships that ends happy.
If there isn't, I don't want to be in one, ever.
Sunday always turned out bad.
Always.

0 comments