Little Updates.

What a tiring day! I didn't get enough sleep that's why. I had tuition from 8.30pm- 10.30pm, but I couldn't sleep because I can't wait to finish the awesome book! Burned by P.C and Kristin Cast :D I think its their 7th book and FINALLY it's out. I've been checking out the stores every time I go to pyramid lol. Well, I finished it around 12am. Ish really good xD



Anyway, I also finished the essay for the school majalah, it's so short and it's really lame. And my mom didn't help anything about it, "How come your sentences are so long? You don't know when to stop!" :| Reminds me of someone telling me the same thing "You don't know when to stop!" Maybe its the reason I ended up alone. Phew! Back to the subject, my dad's first comment was "It's funny" WTF? Is that a good thing? @_@ The title of my essay is.. oh wait, I haven't got a title for it! I'll think of one later..

Need an early sleep tonight! My poor face needs rest
I know he hasn't been viewing my blog.. maybe he just forgotten about me.
ARGH DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM!
Don't emo over the blog!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments