Eclipse Flame.
Ohaiyo!
Okay, honestly I'm not in a good mood today but it's fine.
I had a stomachache since I woke up til I went home.
Damn it was killing me.
Pain until I had to sleep for a while in Accounts class, but I was bored and sleepy anyway XD
So.. I tried to google when is Eclipse coming out in MALAYSIA
but apparently they are all crapping away and in the end they just confused me even more ._.
But I THINK it's on 30th of June.
I'm hoping to watch it on Sunday after Jap class with Mei Sun.
And because of that, I had an argument with my mom.
I'm not being selfish or anything but seriously? Taking a 10 year old kid with me to watch Eclipse?
My mom said just let him follow if he wants to.
Oh fuck it, he doesn't care what movie we're watching and he just wants to follow.
And I can't have some private time with a friend while a kid is eavesdropping on us or yapping at us all the way
plus I have to keep an eye on him all the time.
Geez, she doesn't understand me. Or she just loves the kid too much to care about what I want.
OR she cares too much about her face.
Just for once, I don't want to bring him along because I seriously find it so fucking annoying when you try to enjoy a movie but a small kid keeps asking you "What's going on?"( I've experienced this before because this is not the first time)
you know why he don't get it? CUZ ITS A CHICK FLICK!
Yeah I'm flaming.
Probably cuz I'm PMSing again.
Okay, I'll think of something to avoid him following us. How I wish he'd just say no. lol.

0 comments