Fart Incident.
The HM is really good at fooling us,
she happily announced that korean exchange students are coming to our school.
We get student exchange every year, and the last few years was japanese students.
This news really excited the school, everyone thinks that they can see cute guys or pretty girls.
HAHAHAHAHA YOU WISH!!
Yes, there were Koreans, but just the HM and a bunch of teachers. HAHAHA
During accounts, there was a wave of really awful smell.
I turned back and asked "You smell that?"
And Fuji turned so RED and he started laughing. Then I knew.
HE FARTED!!
The kids behind him smelled it too
and the whole class knew.
Poor him, how embarrassing XD
I find it funny, really.
I wasn't really paying attention in class today..
I can't help but wonder if he went to school.
This is so freaking pressuring!
I'm worried if he went to school!
Well at least I know he did now, I'm relieved!
Returning to the book!

0 comments