Together-gether

The 23rd of June of last year was a special day indeed. Not only the night was lit with the brightness of supermoon, I also received the biggest surprise I've ever had.
A surprise confession can only lead to one of two conclusion, utter hurt and disappointment, or unbelievable happiness. Of course, it was the latter for me.
I remember the first time he took my hand, my sensory nerves impulses went right to my heart, leaving me breathless. It was real, not another imagination of how his hand would feel holding mine. He spoke gentle words, words of affection, expressing how much he cared for me, how much he'd been thinking about me, and I was stunned, because it seemed so impossible.

Now, a year later, I can only say our relationship has been better than ever. I don't know if other couples fight about things like, who says goodnight first, who calls the other more, and getting mad when the other forgot about the small little things, but we do. We have become so comfortable in each other's company that we sometimes take each other for granted. But thank God for me, my boyfriend loves me a lot, and he is always the one who takes the first step to break the ice.

Although our anniversary dinner wasn't very romantic and it was merely that two hours(due to exams) I enjoyed the Fajitas. But I received a very touching letter from my housemate to add as a topping for the day. What more can I ask? I got great food, a boyfriend, a blessing from my awesome friend. It's the meaning of the day, to commemorate the first year of our union, and it's pretty awesome already.








You Might Also Like

0 comments