My recent purchases
Dearest mom,
Thank you for your kindness and love you have showered upon me in the form of clothing. Those 6-7 pairs of leggings, that weird Zara pants and dress, Mango dress, 3-4 Forever 21 blouses, Cotton On skirt and cardigan, Bershka skirts, Paul Frank T-shirts and socks, and actually quite a few more that I can't recall..
I love them.
Xoxo,
Vicki.
and I honestly hope I can stop the habit of impulsive buying that I have recently picked up.
I allow myself one more day, and that's it. NO MORE SHOPPING.
God, I hope I can hold on to this promise.
But really, I didn't even ask for some of those clothes, but it just happened to be bought for me. And as a young lady whose passion for fashion so strong that nothing can extinguish, how could I reject the offer?
![]() |
| Beautiful, aren't they? |
![]() |
| Here bracelet I bought for myself. So gonna get another for ms. |




0 comments