Happy (belated)Independence Day

Probably it's my lack of enthusiasm for the country's 55th birthday, or just karma for being silently greedy and went for a overpriced Japanese buffet with my friends, or maybe both, so God had decided to give me a lesson and carve his little message to remind me not to repeat that again. 


I woke up on Independence Day, feeling nauseous. Puked 2 cups of water(not very clean water) while I washed up, and half a small bucket after.
The feeling of the constant urge of puking at that time almost killed me. Okay, I was exaggerating, but I rolled around the floor, whining, and thrashing about all the while.

Stuck in my sickbed all day, what could I do? I pulled out my iPod and let my stalking commence.
I can't tell, maybe it's just me or maybe everyone was really having a lot of fun that day, shopping and eating while I'm on my bed feeling half dead.


And it took me a week or so to finish writing this post, and most of the contents that were meant to be written are already forgotten. Note to self: list down the points before writing.

I still haven't forgotten the main purpose though, this post serves as a reminder to myself that food poisoning is not a joke, and it would be a sun to wish that I was sick just so I can skip out any unpleasant or undesirable occasions. Also, never reveal anything embarrassing to my mother unless i want the entire circle of friends to know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments