how ya goin'?
Here're a few important things I need to put in my blog:
- I have already received my IB results.
- I have worked and earned money for the very first time.
- I have guiltily spent a generous amount of them on clothing that I'm not sure I have many chances to wear.
- I chopped off 6 inches of hair.
let's begin with the first one.
it was 6th of July, Friday, and my parents were already anxious way since the day before.
the same questions was repeated so many times that even i began to felt nervous, "can you check your results yet?"
my friends, they had very different reaction towards the unfolding of our results.
well, maybe it's because half of them have already been accepted by the universities they wanted to go, and it doesn't matter if they scored well or not.
some are just too sick of IB that they don't even want to think about anything associated with it.
that night, half of them were not even home.
when the clock struck 8pm, i quickly typed in the candidate info which i have already place beside me since the evening.
and logged in.
before clicking the "results" link, i told myself "no matter what i get, just be grateful of it. if it sucked, it's because you deserved it. if it's awesome, you're a lucky bitch"
then i went.
quickly scrolling through my breakdowns, my mind was too excited to add up the marks, and i finally saw the total score.
to be honest, i was disappointed. even though i don''t even deserve to feel that way.
34, it's not fantastic, but not too bad too, right? that's what i said.
soon, i got phone calls and there were even more heartbreaking news.
it wasn't a very enjoyable night, yet it's still an important part of my life.
this is the point of my life, where i really learned and truly understood that from the second i step out of my feeble high school, nothing is easy.
followed after my results, i worked in Stadium as a sales assistant with Jen-Li for a month.
Yes, all we do were running around, finding the right shoe box, putting on shoes on customers and freezing our asses off.
although there were some very dreadful moments in there, i would say the more enjoyable side of my job prevailed it.
although there were some very dreadful moments in there, i would say the more enjoyable side of my job prevailed it.
the most important part is, i earned my own money.
i really have to thank my parents for driving me up and down from work so i promised them dinner in Sushi Zenmai.

0 comments