Nyan Cat

Math paper 1 and 2 down, another paper to go and I'll kiss IB math goodbye.
But honestly speaking, I don't feel very good about it. After all, I did the paper really badly.
I wanted to cry, but I don't deserve to. It's my fault for being lazy, for slacking, even at the last minute.

Anyhow, we celebrated Li Ann's birthday one day in advance, since her birthday is tomorrow and most of us will not be around.
I have a lot of friends that has birthday in the month of May. In fact, Li Ann and Jing has the same birth date.
Chloe and I made a rainbow coloured top hat! Well, Chloe should have the credits because she did more than me.
Vic and Jen went to buy pizzas and 咖喱面 that Li Ann craved for so much.
We all wrote our greetings for Li Ann on the top hat.

Then we headed out to Li Ann's house, intending to give her a surprise, but failed terribly because she saw Jen-Li's butt while we were trying to hide from her.
We had a game of Scrabble Snatch, and what can I say, these people will never lose the chance of making fun of me whenever I make a tiny mistake.
People make mistakes, and somehow my mistakes seemed to be hilarious all the time, such as saying there are more vowels than consonants 
TECHNICALLY, I was referring to the scrabble set, not the alphabet set, which did had more vowels than consonants.
I totally feel like Tiffany now.

Despite the fun we had jamming to the piano, then the guitar, I feel very bad for not inviting Pei to join us.
She doesn't feel at ease with us, but I know if we asked her to join us with the celebration, she would come.
We all know the reason why we didn't ask her to come.





Possibly the last Li Ann Birthday celebration guys. Appreciate it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments