Pei Pei's Special Day!
Happy Birthday Pei Pei!!!
Our initial plan failed. We knew that Pei wanted to go to the hot air balloon thing in Putrajaya and we planned to celebrate her birthday and treat her a ride.Turned out she's going there too - with another friend.
Fortunately, there was an outing with the DP teachers and students, so we celebrated her birthday a day earlier at Austin Chase instead.
At first, we just pretended to sit down and set up the Taboo game while Jen-Li ordered a slice of cake.
Then the workers took the cake out, singing Happy Birthday in the middle of the game. She was surprised. Even I got shocked. Ngek.
But I picked up quickly and sang along.
So yeah, that's our birthday present for Pei. Oh, I got her a card too. But I forgot to take a snap of it.
Nevermind, Toby ruined the whole thing anyway. -.-
Who uses pencil to write a birthday card anyway? And he wrote it in the CAR. So his handwriting is like shit. It was worse than a 5 year old. It's like an ugly shit on my beautiful card.
LOL. He just walked in.
一说曹操,曹操就到
Anyho, happy 19th birthday Pei.
You're the oldest in class.

0 comments