Her Majesty's Birthday

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!!!!

So, it's a little too late to post about it, because the real date was 13th of March, but how can I not mention my mom's birthday when I mention everyone else's?
I don't think we properly celebrated her birthday this year, especially when my dad bought her the wrong present.
Supposedly there was a surprise, but my smart dad ruined everything.
We didn't even have special dinner on Sunday. Or Saturday.

I made her a card though. It was very simple.
Coincidentally, it was a holiday on Tuesday(13th), and she wanted to bring me to apply for a retake of SPM.
So she brought me out from school that morning, and we went to Ben's General Food Store for a "special" lunch.
We had half a roast chicken, salad, and nutella milk shake.
I almost puked from all those.
The milkshake was really jelak, but she insisted on ordering a date pudding.
I was expecting some sort of jelly, but turned out it was a big ass pudding with hot caramel syrup all over it and a big ass scoop of ice cream.

I only had 5 spoons of it. Any more and I'd die.
And of course, she finished it all.
I'm so proud of my mom. 
Once again, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments