Us.
Life's funny isn't it? It's like a game, and we're the little victims in it, being played around over and over again.
Somehow some things just won't leave will they? They will come back somehow, sooner or later.
I really thought I got over you, but who am I kidding? Myself probably.
I also never knew that I would ever know the truth, but I did and I felt like a complete idiot.
Misunderstandings sometimes just can do great things, things that you can't imagine it's capable of.
But it's all your fault, you caused all of this and now you come here asking for more.
Every time I try to move on, you're right there. Not even your presence, just anything, anything that relates to you.
This is what you did to me. You broke me.
Gaining my trust again won't be easy, how can I believe you after all I've been through? Taking advantage of me, held onto your ego like you should've held me, allowed your selfishness overcome you and what was the result?
Unnecessary pain and the trust I used to have for you just disappeared.

0 comments