Oh dear Topshop.

So... I'm just supposed to go to the dentist today. But as usual my parents have other "plans" without telling me them. They just love giving me surprises.
Before the dentist, we went to Amcorp Mall while dee went for his meeting. I love the weekend flea market there, all kinds of hand and crafts are sold there.
I practically swooned over this

I got all purple bands this time.
It hurt a lot this time. The dentist is so inconsiderate. First he treated my teeth like I had no feelings, second he can't see properly and practically squashed my face into his big tummy.
Yuck.

Another surprise from my parents, we went to KLCC.
What to do? I have nothing else to do, so I go shopping lo.. Stopped by Topshop and instantly fell in love with the clothes there.
I found this (:
Too bad it's too expensive for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments