Good or bad day?
Do you consider.. the last day of your exam week but knowing you'd fail your last paper but had fun with your friends AND a 2 week holiday right in front of you a good day?
Honestly I don't know.
What's so bad about it was that I never knew I was that bad in maths.
In fact, I thought I was OKAY with it.
Turned out that it was my worst subject, the feeling was just..like a slap on the face.
WORST thing was I EFFIN CRIED IN THE HALL.
What on earth is wrong with you dude?
I got home today, avoided the big question no doubt my parents would ask : "How was your exams?".
Sooner or later I would have to answer to them.
We all wore red shirts today, headed to TGIF to have FREE mac and cheese.
FREE LUNCH!
It's quite filling and after 2 piece you'd feel sick of it already.
I never knew they had a new board game called "Taboo" till today when we went to Austin Chase.
It triggered an idea in me, A SLEEPOVER when all of us play board games all night.
I gotta say I love my mom more and more now, even though she scolds me at the smallest thing.
I complained about my wallet being stupid last week, and when I got home.. wala! New wallet.
FOSSIL SOME MORE AH, not some cheap cheap brand ah.
I had my eyes on one in Topshop, but this is good too.
She bought me other stuff too, but it's inappropriate to type it into words here.
Wow you know what, she buys me stuff every other week.
I should really update my blog more often, but I was quite busy lately.
But I will now since term break is starting

0 comments