The beginning of THE HOLIDAY

HEY GUYS HOLIDAYS HAS STARTED!!
I feel so relaxed, in fact, TOO relaxed.
I believe it's because I joined DP, which was quite busy.
After all those busy and hectic 4 months, everything seems too free now.

Instead of getting myself wasted in front of the TV or computer, I kept going out to kill time (no seriously).
BUT that is a very bad idea.
I already spent more than my April allowance just in 3 days.
On Saturday I bought 3 tops and yesterday another top and a pair of heels. 
If my parents ever found out I spent that much, they are going to murder me.
Still, I think some purchases are worth it, like my shoes and my Elmo shirt <3
Here's a picture of my shoppings.

Taking that aside, we(as in IBDP) had a sleepover party on Monday.
It could be considered as a fail sleepover because no one brought enough board games.
Jen-Li brought Monopoly Deal, everybody at least won ONCE, BUT ME.
Then we just lied down and starting chatting about things.. and somehow led to bitching about our school, and our classmate(just one particular one)
Maybe we're girls, and gossiping is our talent, so it lasted for hours.
We only slept at 4am. 
Next morning I took pictures of their sleeping postures and faces and deleted them on second thought.

Oh well, right now I'm going to get myself wasted in front of koko's PS3

You Might Also Like

0 comments