Sunday morning
Morning world, it's very early (:
I don't know why but I keep waking up early these few days.
Somehow when I wake up I can't go back to sleep again, sucks for me right?
Okay, time to update some stuff.
I had my driving lesson again. It's a process for me to get my L license so I can learn driving.
It was a 6 hours waste of time, the first 3 hours we sit there and listen to them gibberish, I was sleeping for that 3 hours.
Gosh, it was cold there, and it's those type of chair that comes with a little table like you see in tuition centres?
It was good. So good til I didn't realize the man was doing attendance and he was calling my name. For a gazillion times.
HOW EMBARRASSING D:
Mom bought me another cardigan,
it's a very expensive one, and I was shocked that she would buy something so expensive, and secretly feeling happy.
Thanks, it's really pretty.
So later, I'm going do my CAS activities!
Jap classes and PAWS! HERE I COME

0 comments