I just lost a best friend today.
Maybe we'll just be friends, but not best friends anymore.


How to start... 
You know how disappointing it is to know that your best friend is willing to sacrifice you for an.. 
ex boyfriend?
WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT.
"I don't like him anymore, I just can't accept it." <--- Yong Si Ting do you know how contradicting these words are? ( Contradicting = 矛盾)
You don't like him, supposedly you can let go everything, that means you won't be angry or jealous when HE likes someone else.
But when you found out he likes me, you gave this kind of reaction.
Don't give me the bullshit like "It's okay if he likes someone else other than you"
It doesn't make a fucking difference.
You do still like him, don't you? 
FYI, I won't fight with you. Fuck no.


And seriously? You are willing to give up our years of friendship for this faggot if I accept him?
I'm sad, really sad. I can cry now..
I don't understand, I did nothing to show any indications that I will accept him, why are you so sure that I will?
See, its you and your head thinking stupid things again.
Jumping into conclusions, saying things without thinking of anyone's feelings.
I'm so fucking sick of it you know.



When I heard this, I feel so fucking sad. I kept quiet for a while, then I felt the anger.
I'm so angry.

1. You know so well I'm thinking of someone else here, right now and how deep are my feelings for him.
2. You rather not be friends with me for a pointless DUDE? Is this how much our friendship worth?
Well, good news for you.
I'm saying right here, with assurance and I vow with my whole life that I won't accept him.
But I don't think we'll be very good friends anymore.
Because you changed into someone I don't know anymore.
Do you know I want to slap the fucking selfishness out of you right now?
I really want to shout at you right now if you're right in front of me.
But nahhh, you're not worth it.
I'll just let it be.
Again and again, you pick to make things so bad between us because of a guy. 
Like last year? How long we stopped talking because you're thinking rubbish about me and your beloved boyfriend?
Sorry lor, I don't want these kind of crap anymore.
I know you said that you don't want to be friends with me anymore IF I accept him 
and I'm not so you'll still be my best friend, 
BUT what you said made me realized what a crappy friend you can be and 
I, ME, VICKI feels revolted(反感) being your best friend right now.


If you read this, GOOD FOR YOU
After this post, I'll just pretend nothing happened and we'll just be friends :)
If you don't, nvm la. I'll also be the same.
Just let me let out all of these anger.


PS: I made the chinese translations just for you in case you don't understand IF you read this.

You Might Also Like

0 comments