A happier day.
A happier day.
LOL.
It's the last day of school!! Before I start my story today.
I shall reply to Mei Sun : You're welcome sistah.
YOU willingly drank from the same cup as me so it's not ALL my fault :)
AHEM someone said she's SOOOOOOOO STRONG but look at her now,
can't even talk properly.
AHEM someone even laughed at me when I can't talk properly. AHEM AHEM.
Nvm la, you sick I sick, very fun!
And I never knew.
It's a pretty memorable day, because I won't be going to school anymore. It's my last year in high school. |:
There won't be school until 23rd of November, which is the first day of SPM.
I wanted to skip school today, but they say it's very important to attend today because they will give out the
SPM slip.
They said they will be very strict on our discipline so I had to take off everything that's not allowed in school, that includes my silver bracelet ):
Taking it off makes me feel empty and weird.
But I put it on again when I got home.
and YES, I WENT TO SCHOOL FOR THAT STUPID PAPER.
I'll show you a picture of it :)
Yeah... They gave each of us a plastic case to put our stationeries for SPM.
Mine's green. YAY.
Anyway, the school is so retarded.
The whole reason today is to get this PAPER, but it was delayed and the "event" wasn't done when school ended.
You know why we were late?
Because our beloved Pn.Zuariah(HM) was talking rubbish on the stage.
I think she was trying to motivate us, and she asked the head prefect to go up to the stage, then grabbed their hands and lifted it and shouted something like "BERUSAHA!!!!!"
Then around 12.20pm the whole form5 and 6 lined up and went onto the stage ONE by ONE to get our stupid slip SPM from HER.
She even hugged each and every one of us.
By the time everyone got their papers, it was 1pm already.
A lot of students missed the school bus = No transport home.
All thanks to who? Our beloved HM.
Thank God I stopped taking the school bus.
OH OH OH I've also done something I've never done for the first time in my life!! : Chanting Buddhist prayers.
It sounds so weird, I guess that's how Sanskrit is like.
After the prayers they tied these yellow threads on my wrist for blessings :D
Right before we exit the Dewan Kesidang, we shoke hands and thanked the teachers that taught us.
I really thank Pn.Farehah(Econs), Pn.Sarojini(Moral), Pn.Leong(Add Maths) and Pn.Loges(Eng) because they really taught me things.
UNLIKE Pn.Zaviah LOL. She can't even teach proper math.
She had to look at our answers to give out answers to the class. Wow
I also met my old English teacher, Pn.Choong.
She remembered me! She asked me to visit school again :)
I didn't realize until now that I might actually miss my teachers and my school life when I really leave school after SPM.
The only time I'll come back is to collect my results next March.
Then Mei Sun gave me this "goodbye" card.
hahaha she wrote "Take care!!! No need to say goodbye la. Can meet everyday"
Yeah since we're living not even 100m away from each other.
<3 Thanks anyway.
I like it so much, it has my favorite color on it, green!
Mommy and I went to SP for lunch because she didn't cook. Jeez.
And restaurant food attracts me more than instant noodles so yeah.
We went to eat out!
Greedy little me took 15 ringgit out of my mom's bag and bought myself some Famous Amos to eat while I study.
You know... I'll fall asleep if I don't eat something. 8D
1
2
3
Poof!

0 comments