Steamboat partey
We had steamboat party last night!
I had to help my mom with the preparations all day.
Made me do this and that, scolding me all day. Geez
Everyone was there, my cousins and aunts and uncle and some friends.
While eating, we watched Ip Man! His Kung Fu is damn good.
Then after the steamboat, we had another DURIAN feast :D
But then I only ate one piece.
Kiddy was tied up so she won't bother us when we opened up the durians on the floor.
She barked at us to give her some durian.
She had more than me, mommy gave her 3 pieces.
Exams are coming up, but why am I still so relaxed?
Well I did open up my form 5 SJ to read, I'm up to chapter 5 already.
Still, I don't think that's enough.
my add maths is a piece of crap now, EA is clueless, AK? what's AK? lol jk, I'm very bad in AK now.
BLAH, Jap class soon.
I feel soooooooooo lazy.
I think there's Takoyaki today, Mr Kuni said we would have it.
s'All.

0 comments