Morning post.

Ohaiyo! It's currently 7.40am and I'm blogging for no reason what so ever.
I couldn't sleep no more because I'm very used to school timetables. 


I dunno what was up yesterday but I had really good meals!
I had Unagi Rice and Pasta for lunch, which is 2 servings of lunch for me,
we went to SP for dinner, and had Baskin Robins ice cream!! 
I love their Pralines and Cream, just can't resist the caramel and the nuts!
my mom said that it's full of sugar, but I don't care, sugar makes me happy.
I won't be me if I didn't like sweet stuff.


I found out kiddy's sick.
Actually, she injured her tail. I had no idea how but the one part of her tail is completely swollen red and oozing with pus. >.<
Mommy cut off all her fur there, used DETTOL to clean the wound(my dog was struggling like mad in the process), then applied some cream.
We even bandaged the tail but the wrappings came off after a while because she kept wagging her tail.
I can tell that she feels very uncomfortable because she started running around, jumped onto the sofa, and digging on the floor again. She looks adorable doing that but she's just uneasy of her tail.


 I think he unblocked me.
But I never saw him online.
I hope he didn't unblock me.
Why did he unblock me? So he can block me again? 
If he unblocks me, I hope he stop doing that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments