say say say you love me
Guess what? I lost my phone. LOL
First, my psp died, now my phone ran away from me.
They hate me ):
I'm SO hungry, there's no food at home, not even food to cook.
So I'm stuck with cereals, I ate 4 bowls already LOL
First bowl is Koko Crunch, second is Honey Star, third Koko Crunch again and fourth Corn Flakes.
I'm SO addicted to this song lately <3
It's really rare for me to like one chinese song so yeah.
I know la, it's an old song.
So? As long as I like eeet :3
SAY SAY SAY YOU LOVE ME
Hm.. I haven't seen my dog all day..
I bet she's in my room again. Brb.
As I expected, she really was in there D:
SO happy that someone freed her from the hot and stuffy prison.
Going to steamboat later
:D

0 comments