retarded.
Last night was Fiona's birthday celebration :)
Honestly? I didn't enjoy it as much as I was supposed to.
The reason I enjoyed some is because something really happie happened that day. (Not telling :3)
But seriously, 2 so annoying people there keep pissing me off.
First it was Ling Min, keep talking crap, ask her to pass the food she'll say "I dun have face if I do what you ask me to do lor?" swt right?
And she says this everytime someone asks her a favor.
She pissed me off when she wanted to move the chair that we put our bags on that was right beside me and I didn't want to and she said the SAME THING "WAH, I won't have face if I listen to you"
The second person that pissed me off was FUJI.
I feel like throwing him off the building last night.
I wear what I want, and I'm blessed with larger than average size breasts.
And what is wrong with that? Why must you give so many comments about it?
It's so annoying.
Don't even realize I'm pissed at him, and still asked me to peel the prawn for him.
Thanks to him, I didn't have fun. I felt like leaving but stayed for the sake of Fiona ):
Anyways, I found my phone.
In a VERY very retarded way.
It was on the shelf ._.
The shelf was above my head so I don't always look there.
My dad tricked me, HE KNEW IT WAS THERE ALL ALONG LOL
My key was beside the phone, and he was like, "Vicki, where's your house key?"
I took it off the shelf and showed it to him, and I DIDN'T SEE THE PHONE!!
Then he said "oh, ok" then I put the key back on the shelf and I STILL HADN'T SEEN THE PHONE
Then my dad was like, WOW FACEPALM. "Can't you see your phone?!?!?!?!!!!!"
He pointed on it, and I was like oh it's here :D
My PSP worked.
I found out why it wouldn't turn on, in a very retarded way too.
The cable that connects the AC adapter was not connected.
And I wondered why it wasn't charging. OMG I'm so stupid.
I really can't deny it lol.
say say say you love me ♥

0 comments