sad face ):

I wish I hadn't went online today,
so many disappointing things I've found out.
I feel betrayed and lied to.
Not just by one person, but two.
First, a friend betrayed me. I have nothing to say to that person anymore. It's okay, but doesn't mean I can't be pissed about it.
Second, it's something I kept inside and it has been building. What I saw today made it explode inside. I'm so disappointed I feel hurt and I learned another lesson today: Don't believe words that are too sweet.
I supposed I should just go to bed and sleep and forget about everything I knew today.

But is this the way to solve the problem?
Some things need to be dealt with sooner or later,
and I just have to pick when I'll have to have a serious talk with him about what's happening.
I sound so fucking desperate you know?
and when I sound desperate, you just take advantage of me.
I hate that, I felt like I'm being used.

I'm swearing a lot now, don't blame me please.

You Might Also Like

0 comments