piles
MY PSP DIED T_T
I have NO idea why but it just won't turn on!!
There's no light at all, not even a glimpse of green light.
I googled if there's any way to solve this problem, they asked me to leave it be for a few days.
AND MY MOM made me to go the saloon to get a haircut
and my fringe is now short.
She complains that my long fringe will make me sleepy all the time.
so fine, whatever ._.
The teachers in school are retarded seriously,
they don't even know how to differentiate SPM and PMR trials.
So, the real SPM trials starts on 23rd of September.
Thank God I got plenty of time to study now :D
Anyways, Saturday we'll be celebrating FIONA's birthday!!
Steamboat again lol
Some idiot even arranged our seatings.
I threw the paper away xD
Today Huda cried,
she made so much drama on the corridor and people from the other classes came too
come on la, how old are you, 17? Still gonna cry in school in front of everyone?
No one will kesian you lor, you just made a fool out of yourself. ):
OH
Mei Sun said my mouth looks like Guem Jan Di's mouth, it goes :3
AWWWW I know it's smexy. HAHAHA :3

0 comments