I got it.
I got it.
Tahniah? Are you serious? What's so worth congratulating about? It's pure mocking, seriously.
Screw tahniah k?
OK?! FUCK!
3 months, THREE months I can't talk to my Opa. You know how unbearable is that?
And my skin.. my skin!! I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK AS AN INDIAN!
I'll bring along 100 bottles of sun screen there.
I had the weirdest dream.
Kiddy is having period, its the time when all the male dogs are attracted to her.
In my dream, I came home and saw 3 dogs sleeping with her on the porch.
I was like "NOOOOO SHE GOT RAPED"
When I opened the gate to enter the house, there was 5-6 more dogs running into the house
O_O
"OMG THEY GONNA RAPE HER"
The last thing I remembered was her black patches of fur turning into purple because a tiny purple dog was screwing her.
I think the purple dog idea came from Harry Potter.
I forgot what's the name... but Ginny had it as her pet.
LOL I know it was an awesome imagination.

0 comments