Anxiety

Hi :|
I still don't know if I got picked for the NS.
The damn website won't load due to everyone trying to open it at the same time.
The image of the screen saying "Tahniah! Anda dipilih untuk menyertai Khidmat Negara Sesi 8/2011" keep forming in my head.
Tahniah? Screw tahniah, no thanks. I prefer Maaf.

Si ting was mad at us for teasing her today.
We kept calling her dragon ass and dragon si(poop) LOL
Can't help it, she kept saying she's G-Dragon :3

Sigh, the tension is getting to me. When can I open the bloody website?!
It won't take long damnit!

I heard this song from the radio today, Eminem featuring Rihanna - I love the way you lie.
Lyrics is good.
G-Dragon's version of This Love is really good too,
I like it way more than Maroon 5's original track.

Anxiety is driving me crazzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyy!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments