Bowling!

Whew!! Finally, I managed to finish the Add maths project in time! Ready to hand in tomorrow :D I doubt half the class will hand in tomorrow though hahaha.


The contacts finally arrived! I tried it on but personally I wasn't impressed. Its green but it doesn't really look green green on my eye. Si Ting's contacts is black color, it made her eyes looks so big and she looks soooooooo cute and innocent haha. Plus she wasn't used to wearing contacts so her eyes are always watering. With the effect she always looked like she have just cried hahaha.


Today's the last meeting for Bowling Club. Mei Sun, Si ting and I reached there early before the meeting has even started so we went to Honeymoon to eat. They said if I'd treat them then they'll eat, and I agreed. They were astonished, but I learned this from the Seventeen magazine "Be nice to your friends, treating them or helping them for no reason will make them remember it always" :3 HAHAHA I has other intentions. It wasn't that expensive for 3 person to eat anyway.
After that, we headed to bowling! There was 2 rounds total. I only played one round because I feel so lame. I'm the last every single time!! 42 marks only this time ._. so I sat in the corner watching them during the second round. And took some really ridiculous pictures.

We had our laughs, then it was when Si ting and I had some heart to heart talk. I know she's been going through a lot, don't look at her happy face all the time. She told me how she has been going through all these tough times, it really reminds me of my sad case. Along with the break up song I was listening, Burn - Usher, I burst into tears. Right in the public! Shit. I think this is the first time I cried in front of my best friends. Because I'm always the tough Vicki xD

Overall, I had an awesome day! HEHEHHE


You Might Also Like

0 comments