Sunday and Monday.
Forgot to blog yesterday, many things happened yesterday and today so ima update now.
It's sunday yesterday so we had Jap class after 3 weeks of Japanese-free class, I think I forgot some lol. Mr.Kuni was so nice, he brought snacks for us from his business trip and gave us some tiny CDs that can store 4 songs max only @_@ 4 songs only.
Mei sun did this. :|
orange iz mine.


YEAH YEAH BLAME MEI SUN IF I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
YEAH YEAH BLAME MEI SUN IF I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
While monday, which is today, is Hari Koperasi. There's a stupid performance by the Upper6 students. Then we had an hour long recess, cuz Koperasi is selling stuff. Me and Siting bought a so called "SANDWICH" but the bread was so HARD and it almost took our teeth off. Too bad Mei Sun was absent. She had a swollen toe!! awwie poor thing! hahaha

0 comments