Drill my life.

My days are cold without you,

But I'm hurt while I'm with you.
Although it hurts bad,
I still keep on running back to you.
Boy, I really love you
I can't deny.
I can't see how you made me cry so much.

I don't know why you treat me like this,
and I still stay.
See, I'm home, I'm alone and need you
And you are always gone.


Why you hurt me, leave me and desert me?
I gave you all my heart and all you do is tear it apart.


Haiz, I know.. so emo right? I also dunno the problem lies with me or him. I really tried to avoid arguments but it always happens. Why? I really think its me.

Thanks to a friend, a little comfort and advice, I feel better now. Drill my life instead of screw my life eh? lol. I'll try to talk to him again tomorrow, problems should be faced, not avoid. But don't argue, speak gently and nicely. No problem! (: Hope it works.

You Might Also Like

0 comments