Dear Thursday
Hi Thursday. 3 more painful days to go before school starts! There's no other word to describe this day other than the word "boring".
Yesterday I went out with Siting and Mei Sun for movies!! We watched The Karate Kid and The A-Team. Siting only watched The Karate Kid though. Both the movies are good!! Really funny :D Before the movies usually they play a lot of upcoming movie spoilers right? And there was Step Up 3-D!! LOL. It looks really good, also the Avatar : The last Airbender, Salt, and I even missed The Bounty Hunter. Waaaaaaaaa so many movies to watch hahaha.

I just realized there's a bunch of stupid annoying ants invaded my gummies -_-
I squashed each and every one of them. That's for eating my candies ._. I also managed to save most of my candies.
Actually today I'm supposed to go steamboat, but my immatured mother didn't allow me because I didn't follow her out to the freaking party last night. I was tired you know? I slept for 11 hours straight! I even asked her earlier and she said "I just don't feel like letting you go." what the? Nvm la. Dah biasa pun.
Blurh.
Blurh.


0 comments