Surprise Thursday

Met Victoria and Chloe when I went to get my IB cert on my last visit to Fairview.
I should've made a before and after pic of the new block, but I didn't. The school went under a lot of changes during the last 4 months, I can't help but to say I'm impressed.

Chloe went for a haircut. The extreme type one.


She looks very Chinese with this hair, and very, very different from her old hair.


Shocking, isn't it?

Vic and I
Later that night, mom and dad and I had dinner with the Kohs. It was Uncle Koh's birthday. But I was the one getting a present. An expensive one.





Longchamp handbag. It costs at least RM500. Large size, purple. 
It's waterproof and very durable. 

I was practically jumping for joy when I got it. Hahaha :D
Thank you Aunty Karen!! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments