There's always a first time

The hard part of mocks is finally over, and I have to say it was very pointless.
I haven't got time to revise properly, of course I would do bad.
Besides, the whole point of mocks was to see our standards, and how are they supposed to our standards when we don't get time to study?
The funny thing is, Jen-Li began reading the past year paper for May 2010 because it came out for paper 1. She began to memorize the answers frantically for paper 2, pointing left and right telling us how to draw the... alkanes? I dunno.
Even Li Ann joined her, can you believe it?
Hahaha, desperate times.

It's my first time turning page to page of a set of test papers, thinking "what language is this?" 
How would I know why female birds prefer mating with male birds with long tails?
How would I know why long tailed birds have more babies than others??

We started laughing knowing we're so screwed because we couldn't answer the questions.

I think that's when we really went hysterical. For once, we just didn't care anymore.
Instead I had 45 minutes before the paper ends, so I played Bejeweled behind the desk.
I KNOW, I can't imagine I did that.
Pei Lim was even epic, she hooked her earphones under her cardigan before the paper started so she could listen to music while she sleep during the paper. Winner.




I would say it's a brand new experience for me. It won't happen again (my conscience just said thank god) though. Can't afford to do it again.
In fact, I'm quite surprise at my class' reaction towards this exam. I mean, my classmates are a bunch of overachievers. They never allow themselves to do bad in anything.
Exhibit A: Jen-Li already completed her lab reports, but when she saw Li Ann's unnecessarily long reports, she went to edit her own reports(again).

Oh, it's fun. But never again.


You Might Also Like

0 comments