RIP Whitney
I don't know Whitney that well, I've only heard a few of her famous songs and my mom constantly plays them in the car.
I knew more about her from Glee, in which Kurt and Mercedes worshiped her.
I also knew from the news that she was on drugs, but I never knew why, and I still don't know why.
I was wondering, why would she be on drugs? She's got fame, money, and love.
But to be honest, there are a lot of things behind the smiling faces of celebrities that we don't know and perhaps will never know.
Anyway, I find this line from If I Die Young by The Band Perry very true:
And maybe then you'll hear the words I've been singing, funny, when you're dead how people start listening.People only start paying attention to you, giving you the respect you deserve, appreciate you when you're not there to receive them; a sign of afterthought(god i'm so ib)
The same happened to Micheal Jackson, remember?
But Whitney, you'll always be remembered.

0 comments