My Chatime Obsession

Olivia triggered it. I swear.
It all started because she had the car for the week.
She drove me to school last weekend and also back home today. (Thank you so much Olivia <3(I swear I'm being sincere))
The first time I came out with her was a few weeks ago. We went to the rows of shop lots next to the  Wangsa Maju LRT station. I bought my first Chatime there.
This week, 3 days in a row I went to buy the Hazelnut Chocolate Milk Tea and I'm officially addicted.
I had a great time though, I never knew someone could have a sense of direction that's worse than mine. We went there four time already, and she still couldn't recognize the way(she's the driver). Basically, we just go straight after turning out from the school, left when we see the "Tabunglah" signboard with a lady on it, then turn right on the Tenaga Nasional Building.
How hard is it to remember?
I was a little worried about following her home today. And it got worse when she told me she's not sure of how to drive back.
I was a little relieved because I know she has a GPS, but that stupid thing ran out of battery midway(or should I say one fifth way? It died after 10 minutes)
We had to depend on our memory to find the right way back. It was quite exciting and adventurous(imo), and it definitely helped me to remember the exact ways to go home. It's damn complicated, I only can remember 70% of the routes.

I had to say I didn't have a great week. Luckily I get to go out and have some time out of the school, or I would go mad.
I had my EE Viva Voce 2 weeks ago already, and I thought I am finally free from this stupid burden until Monday, when I found out that I had to redo my viva voce again because Mr Rama wasn't there when I did mine.
I was quite bored and pissed so I didn't bother preparing or doing any read up or recalling any important points. I just opened up my powerpoint and began crapping.
Then, my mom's 爱心 beef stew was ruined by some irresponsible stupid girl. I don't even know who did it.
She spilled it, broke the glass container, picked up the beef and glass and threw it away, leaving all the spilled sauce on the floor and left without bearing any responsibility.
It's a freaking girl hostel and it's worse than the boys' floor.
These people are so ignorant, they don't even bother fixing the fridge when it wouldn't close properly.
If the fridge door can't close, obviously it's because something inside is blocking the way right?
Instead of rearranging the food so the fridge door can close, they just SLAM the door, HOPING that it would close by itself. Obviously no, so the door was left opened, allowing the food in the fridge rot.

That's what really ticked me off.

Home is always the best. ;)
Baby just went for grooming, she's soooo adorable.
I'm so proud of her.

 And it's Toby Mea's birthday!!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY CLASSMATE!
HOPE YOU LIKEY OUR CARD AND PRESENT! (: (Our = everyone but Brian, of course)


You Might Also Like

0 comments