Pre-CNY
Christmas and birthday presents from friends and my mom. <3
Another random present from mommy and I bought myself a hairband. Although the perfume doesn't smell great, I still appreciate her intentions.
Pre-CNY present from my uncle. Now I go out looking as if I have two phones.
Many thanks <3 I feel so spoiled.
Last Sunday I went out with my bestie Mei Sun to buy her cny clothes. At first we planned to go somewhere else other than SP, but I guess we didn't have time. We had fun shopping for clothes, but she definitely burned a big hole in her wallet. I think it was productive shopping though.
Too bad the purple tank top was stained.
Most importantly I think we spent quality time together. It's been a while since we actually did something together.
I only have 3 days of CNY holidays, so I really hope it will be productive. I still think it's worth going back to school though, because one neglected cny is nothing compared to a failed math paper for DP.
Hmm, all I can say about our new maths teacher is that he carries a slight Mr. Rama aura and he smells like MYP.(Why am I so mean?)
Li and Jen doesn't feel the same way as I do about coming back during the cny break, but I agree that they need a break, especially when their december term break wasn't really a break. Speaking about this two evil persons, I don't know how I can live a day in school without being teased of my slang. Oh PLEASE Jen, I am so not cinapek, I'm just simply classy. I totally did that on purpose to cheer you guys up!
Don't forget you depend on me, my chipsters, my keys, my LAB REPORTS and my optimistic aura. ;)
Another random present from mommy and I bought myself a hairband. Although the perfume doesn't smell great, I still appreciate her intentions.
Pre-CNY present from my uncle. Now I go out looking as if I have two phones.
Many thanks <3 I feel so spoiled.
Last Sunday I went out with my bestie Mei Sun to buy her cny clothes. At first we planned to go somewhere else other than SP, but I guess we didn't have time. We had fun shopping for clothes, but she definitely burned a big hole in her wallet. I think it was productive shopping though.
Too bad the purple tank top was stained.
Most importantly I think we spent quality time together. It's been a while since we actually did something together.
I only have 3 days of CNY holidays, so I really hope it will be productive. I still think it's worth going back to school though, because one neglected cny is nothing compared to a failed math paper for DP.
Hmm, all I can say about our new maths teacher is that he carries a slight Mr. Rama aura and he smells like MYP.(Why am I so mean?)
Li and Jen doesn't feel the same way as I do about coming back during the cny break, but I agree that they need a break, especially when their december term break wasn't really a break. Speaking about this two evil persons, I don't know how I can live a day in school without being teased of my slang. Oh PLEASE Jen, I am so not cinapek, I'm just simply classy. I totally did that on purpose to cheer you guys up!
Don't forget you depend on me, my chipsters, my keys, my LAB REPORTS and my optimistic aura. ;)


0 comments