Independence day!
HAHA it's not literally independence day. Chloe has finally taken off to Doha, leaving me alone in the hostel for the rest of the week. It's not like I love being alone, but it's pretty exciting to be alone on your own for a while, since it's my first time. Have a safe flight Chloe, I'm expecting souveniors ;)
Speaking of Doha, something very terrible happened to Miss Gesu yesterday.
Flight tickets cancelled the day before the trip, how screwed up is that?
But I learned a lesson - any offers that sounds appealing will always have its drawback. always. Think thrice before you accept any deals that seems to "benefit" you a lot, something that is not likely to happen to you.
Anywho, Chloe away for the week!
Hence, the title.
Plus, I feel super relaxed because there's no school tomorrow!
I know I have plenty of work to do, the image of my chem text book and math practice paper was floating in my mind by just mentioning the word "work".
I should really set a timetable to manage my time.
Tomorrow i'll be heading to 1U with Jen and her friends, one of whom was named Tristan.
Promise I'll construct a timetable when i get back!
SELF DISCIPLINE IS REALLY IN DEMAND RIGHT NOW!!

0 comments