Year end rush
Goods new first: Holidays are starting very soon - December 3rd!
Bad news - The exact day will be my SAT2 test, and these last few weeks is going to be very very tough.
For the past 2 weeks I haven't had enough sleep, pimples popping out all over my forehead. How attractive.
Next Monday, I will have to hand in my EE draft.
Tuesday - IOC. I. Am. So. Not. Prepared. I can't even write a proper commentary, how do I even speak one?
Friday will be my term end Business exams, which I doubt I'll be studying for.
More and more tasks just comes whenever we accomplish something, it's never ending!
Especially now when I'm so focused on SAT, I feel like I'm neglecting my school syllabus.
I can't afford to do that.
How I wish December 3rd is here already.
So many things to rush before the year ends, I'm looking forward to sleepless nights.
Have you ever had dilemma of what to choose to study first?
I have that all the time.
I have many choices - EE, Bio and IOC.
What a nice birthday.

0 comments