Thanksgiving.

Although Thanksgiving is neither part of my culture, nor do I practice them, plus it was on Thursday.. but still I wanna use this opportunity to thank everyone.
My previous post seem a little.. morbid, not to mention ungrateful.
Yes, it wasn't a great birthday, but I still received gifts and loves and I should be grateful for it.

We were making Thanksgiving scrolls yesterday during ACR, and we have to write down what we're thankful for this year. I realise that I'm very lucky to be in my position right now and I have so many things to be thankful for. Anyways, I settled down with 3 things: Love, friends, and education.

Love is a very abstract word you know? My definition of love is being able to accept someone completely, the good or the bad.
No one is perfect, we're flawed and we will always have one side of us that people will not like.
I won't say I'm always good. I know I annoy people quite frequently, not to mention hurt(unintentionally) them. Oh, I'm rude. I'm working on that. Sometimes I just don't even realise I was being rude.
Despite my friends complain about me(although not in front of me), they do accept me.
Needless to say, my parents too. They are the best parents and I wouldn't want any other.

I'm not a very friendly person. I choose to be friendly to certain people, and most of the time I wouldn't take the initiative to strike a conversation with a stranger.
Therefore I have little friends. I remember my tragic past of my last year in primary school.
I didn't have friends, because all of them were backstabbers and bitches. My "best friend" then, chose a lying backstabber over me, and I graduated without friends.
This year I've met friends I believe that can last for a life time. Distance doesn't mean the end of our friendship anyway.

As for education, I'm just glad I'm learning. I don't think anyone wants to live their life without knowing, or think that they know things. And I have my education to thank for. Although this is a very tough year, I learned and did a lot of things. I wouldn't have went to rock climbing, I wouldn't have made friends with refugees, and I wouldn't have discovered that my contribution to society is that important. A lot of people nowadays are very ignorant of what has become of the world and I'm glad I can see it(maybe not all because I still don't read newspapers).

So I'm extremely grateful.
So these are my birthday presents.

From my parents! The perfume I wanted for oh so long.

The bottle looks like this. It's Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.









 A birthday card from my class, isn't it so cute? <3
 Yes, there is a forever alone guy in it. That's so nice. Jen-Li actually took up one whole side. Hahaha

Hello Kitty glasses from Mei Sun <3
It's sooooooooooo cute that I made my dog wear it.
 Took me a lot of effort and time to make her sit still and pose for the camera, she never liked anything on her head.


This is the most unexpected gift I've ever received. Thanks Mei Sun <3


Mei Sun's birthday card!


 Yeah.. it's a belt.. I have no idea why hahahaha.
A beanie imported from China, another unexpected gift that appeared inside of a shoe box with a crumpled note from Victoria. Thank you <3










Isn't she just adorableeeeeeeeeee <3 

*Screams*

Ya that will be mewearing the cutest glasses on earth.

Yes, my sister from another mother is wearing it too. She keeps complaining about her malfunction hair but I think it's not that bad. But then, everyone is too conscious about themselves to realise that people don't look and scan through every inch of  them. Hypocritically - I'm like that too. HAHAHA so I have no rights at all to say that. 

 Combination of Nyan Cat and Hello Kitty!

Outing with my mom. I look... weird. Whatever.

Thank you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments