Harry Potter

Farewell Harry! This will be the last of us hearing from you. You'll always be alive in my heart because I'll always remember you.
Just two weekends ago I've watched the very last movie of the Harry Potter series; Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2. Even though I've read the book, cried over the book, I still cried in the movie. Haha.
On one hand I really wanted more of Harry Potter because I can't really believe that it will be the last of him. But  on the other hand, it's the perfect ending, and I don't want to spoil it. 
Suddenly I just felt extremely grateful that I'm born in this generation, a 90's kid(as they said in Tumblr). Oh come on, look at the children right now. They didn't have such a wonderful story of Harry Potter to go through their childhood. 
Also, I remember myself always so desperately wanted to go to the playground just to run around playing tag with my friends, falling down on my knees and not giving a shit about it and just continue playing, played swings and seesaws. But kids nowadays just stick their faces to iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3 and the computer. What generation is this? This is not what childhood is supposed to be like.


In a nutshell, Harry Potter I will cherish you for being with me throughout my childhood, and the kids now, I wish you best of luck in your sad life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments